Monday, June 13, 2005

Trip to Kinlochleven and Glencoe

I went to Kinlochleven this weekend with my family and friends. Graham did most of the driving so my wife Kate was able to enjoy the view for a change.

I got Graham to drop me off at Glen Coe on Saturday early in the morning at 6:00 AM. I spent the next 5 hours taking photographs of Buchaille Etive Mor and nearby waterfalls.

I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Later we got ready and left to Ben Nevis. The day was absolutely lovely. Unfortunately, I slept most of the way to Ben Nevis.

While coming back, I was awake and enjoyed the drive through Fort William.

On our way back, we stopped off at Lochleven and I got a few more photographs.

When we reached home, I went to see the Waterfalls that Graham kept on talking about. I must say I was not prepared for what I saw.

Not just the waterfall itself, but the road leading up to it too was soo beautiful that I think I could spend a good few months in that location and still there would be more on offer.

Hopefully I will be going back in either a couple of weeks or a month and spend more time there. Next time I will arm myself with something against the midges. They must have had a field day biting me.

Also, by the next time, I would have received the results from my snaps of this weekend as I was using Slide Film in addition to digital. So fingers crossed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home